With the Fourth of July just days away, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2019's Best & Worst Places for 4th of July Celebrations.
To determine the best places to celebrate the most star-spangled occasion, WalletHub compared the 100 largest U.S. cities based on how well they balance holiday cost and fun. The data set of 20 key metrics ranges from average beer and wine prices to duration of fireworks shows to Fourth of July weather forecast. See more at wallethub.com
Best Cities to Celebrate Fourth of July
New York, NY
New Orleans, LA
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco, CA
St. Louis, MO
To view the full report and your city’s rank, please visit: wallethub.com
- 4th of July Facts & Figures
- $6.8 Billion: Amount Americans plan to spend on 4thof July food.
- 150 Million: Number of hot dogs eaten each 4thof July.
- $1.6+ Billion: Amount we plan to spend on 4th of July beer and wine.
- $1+ Billion: Amount we’re expected to spend on fireworks in 2019 (67 percent of fireworks injuries occur within a month of July 4).
- $5.4 Million: Value of American flags imported annually (mostly from China).
- 47+ Million: Number of people who travel 50+ miles from home for the 4thof July.
To view the full infographic, please visit: wallethub.com