Utah St Student Hospitalized After Eating Tide Pod

posted by Patrick Sanders - 

“A Utah State University student was rushed to a hospital Saturday after ingesting a Tide Pod, the latest incident from the social media craze that's motivated teens to dare each other to eat the miniature, neon, detergent-filled pods.” Source: foxnews.com

Get more at here.

Patrick Sanders

Patrick Sanders

Want to know more about Patrick Sanders? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 1045 KISS FM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here