Buna, Tx. Woman Dies From Bacterial Infection, Family Suspects Raw Oysters

Photo: Facebook

"A 56-year-old Buna woman died this week after contracting a bacterial infection so severe that it necessitated the amputation of her legs and one arm.

Jane White Cunningham died Thursday at a hospital in Gulfport, Mississippi, after a severe infection possibly brought on by eating raw oysters, her husband, David Cunningham, wrote in a Facebook post." Source beaumontenterprize.com

Get more here.

Patrick Sanders

Patrick Sanders

Want to know more about Patrick Sanders? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 1045 KISS FM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here